Your state is at the Results, Data, and Evaluation step of the Academic Progression Commitment Continuum if:
- Academic progression partnership programs are in place
- Academic program meets the following criteria: Capacity is adequate for local needs or a plan to scale up capacity is in place; Students can complete the BSN component within one year or less from completion of AD component; Total semester units required for the baccalaureate do not exceed 128
- Data is being gathered by academic institutions: Enrollment, matriculation, graduation, diversity; Data is being gathered by employers; Retention of new graduates
- Data is being gathered by practice partners: Patient outcomes or indicators reflective of safety and quality related to the proportion of BSNs
- Data is analyzed and shared with a wide range of stakeholders
- Program adjustments are data driven
Refer to the Resources page for tools and articles most helpful at this stage of development.