Your state is at the Integration step of the Academic Progression Commitment Continuum if:
- A model of Academic Progression is actively being implemented and students are given opportunities to participate in seamless transition via an Academic Progression model
- Partners and stakeholders are engaged and have a plan to assure the financial and institutional sustainability of the model
- Data collection is ongoing
- Student clinical experiences are value added for the employer
- Employers are able to quantify benefits from the investment in academic progression and connect outcomes to the triple aim
- Employers engage in the program evaluation process (measurable results)
Refer to the Resources page for tools and articles most helpful at this stage of development.